Friday, June 15, 2012

On Location


Hollywood and I spent most of Thursday morning on location, where he was filming an episode for a local kids' television show. He played a news anchor gone rogue at a go karting track on Vegas Kids TV, a Cool Blue Talent project. 






It was a long morning of standing around for Mom, but Hollywood claims he had the most fun he's ever had. Ever!  This from a kid who's had his share of fun through the years!


Since he was a wee kindergarten boy, Hollywood has pleaded with me to get him into acting.  I put him off for as long as I could.  Then I couldn't put him off any longer.

Sometime soon, I'll share the story of how he finally convinced me to let him get into this crazy business, how he found some awesome acting coaches, how he landed his first agent, and why I have so much trouble admitting that he's a child actor.

But for today, I'm just going to share a few more pics. (It's late, and I'm really tired.)

    



Oh, and when the episode hits YouTube, I'll share that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment